Super Sam 125 Tile
Super SAM® 125 is a premium, 125 mil thick (approximately 1/8"), self adhering, sound deadening sheet membrane for use over 6" or 8" concrete slabs without a sound rated ceiling assembly.
Super SAM® 125 exceeds ANSI A118.10, A118.12, A118.13 specifications and meets and exceeds industry standards for IIC and STC classifications.
Super SAM® 125 is the most effective "all-in-one" membrane on the market.
Super Sam 125 Tile Soundproofing
• Sound abatement over 6” & 8” concrete slabs and a variety of wood substrates
• IIC 51, STC 54, ΔIIC 22 on a 6" concrete slab
• Protects against reflective cracking and delamination
• Reduces live and dead load failures
• Safely covers asbestos flooring and provides an effective barrier against radon and mold
• Resists Moisture Vapor Transmission (MVT) 10#/1000SF/24HRS when used with NAC TAC
or NS97 Primer or 7#/1000SF/24HRS when used with NAC TAC II Primer
• Eliminates need to cut tile to meet control/cold joints
• No need to remove old floors or recess new ones
• Can be used for medium applications
• Self-bonding and self-healing formula
• Tile can be installed the same day as membrane
• Works with radiant-heated floors and tile warming systems
. Super SAM® 125 is available in 3'x50' rolls (150 sq. ft.)